- electrical upgrades, installations and repairs
- switchboard upgrades and safety switches
- rewires for new homes and refurbishments
- power and lighting
- security lighting and automatic switches
- repairs and fault finding
- heating and cooling
- phone and data
- smart homes including security and battery storage
- ducted vacuum systems
- emergency repairs
- office fit-out including phone, data, electrical and lighting
- emergency lighting and exit signage audits. We test and rectify to industry code
- commercial shop fit-out
- uninterruptable power supply (UPS) systems
- lighting maintenance including lamps, starters, tubes and diffuser cleaning and replacement
- safety switch and RCD testing
- smoke detector testing and replacement
- appliance/industry testing and tagging
- security cameras and intercom
- infra red (IR) and thermal testing of switchboards to meet building, insurance and fire codes
We schedule our work around your availability and the urgency of the job.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote.
Alloy Electrical primarily services the greater Melbourne area.
Servicing is available, by arrangement, in some non-Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria areas.
We are committed to best practice electrical safety standards and highest quality performance on the job. Our team of qualified electricians provide personalised service based on professionalism and integrity. We aim to build long term business relationships and offer information and advice when you need it.
Alloy Electrical is a registered electrical contractor with Energy Safe Victoria, accredited as an EcoSmart Electrician and a member of the peak industry body, National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA).
Alloy Electrical invests in a comprehensive range of insurance types against accidents and damage. Our insurance goes beyond what you might expect from a fast and friendly small business. This includes $20m of public liability insurance.
Certificates of Electrical Safety are provided for all work performed by Alloy Electrical. We make sure all work activities are carried out safely.
Price is always important and our standard rates are competitive. Where jobs require an individual approach, we provide a comprehensive quote. Work is completed according to the quote at the agreed price.
We arrive on time. If there is an unavoidable delay we’ll call ahead to let you know when we’ll be there. We also respond to your phone calls and emails within 24 hours.
Alloy Electrical is committed to protecting the community through sustainable use of the Earth’s resources. As an Accredited EcoSmart Electrician, we offer you energy efficient solutions that help the environment, and help you lower your electricity bill.
All Alloy Electrical staff undergo a National Police Check and Working with Children Check so you can be assured of the professional and ethical standing of our staff.
Alloy Electrical doesn’t consider the job complete until the site is as clean and tidy as when we arrived. We carry cleaning kits in our vans and use them at the end of each job.